Grainger Choice ProductDAYTON
Radial Ball Bearing, Double Sealed, 10mm Bore Dia., 26mm Outside Dia.
- Item # 1ZGF6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1ZGF6
- Catalog Page # 140
- UNSPSC # 31171502
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.04 lbs.
Country of Origin China Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This metric radial ball bearing is aligned in a single row. Use for radial and thrust load applications that require precise low-torque rotation. The noncontact, stainless steel shields help reduce contamination without adding drag. Lubricated with general-purpose grease.
- Item Radial Ball Bearing
- Unmounted Bearing Item Radial Ball Bearing
- Single Row/Double Row Single Row
- Seal/Shield Type Double Sealed
- Bore Dia. 10mm
- Bore Tolerance +0/-10 micron
- Outside Dia. 26mm
- Outside Dia. Tolerance +0/-13 micron
- Width 8mm
- Seal Material Nitrile Rubber
- ABEC Tolerance 1
- Max. RPM 20000
- Bearing Material Chrome Steel
- Cage Material Stamped Steel
- Lubrication Grease
- Industry Number 6000-2RS
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?