Flanged Radial Ball Bearing, Double Sealed, Flanged Bearing Type, 0.1250" Bore Dia., 0.3750" Outside
- Item # 1ZGE4
- Mfr. Model # 1ZGE4
- Catalog Page # 138
- UNSPSC # 31171502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Flanged Radial Ball Bearing
- Unmounted Bearing Item Flanged Radial Ball Bearing
- Single Row/Double Row Single Row
- Seal/Shield Type Double Sealed
- Bore Dia. 0.1250"
- Bore Tolerance +0/-10 micron
- Outside Dia. 0.3750"
- Outside Dia. Tolerance +0/-13 micron
- Width 0.1562"
- ABEC Tolerance 1
- Dynamic Load Capacity 142 lb.
- Static Load Capacity 49 lb.
- Max. RPM 56000
- Bearing Material Chrome Steel
- Cage Material Stamped Steel
- Lubrication Grease
- Industry Number FR2-2RS
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.