1/4 HP Chemical Resistant Submersible Pump with 120VAC Voltage and Discharge NPT 1-1/4" M, 15 ft. C
- Item # 3YU64
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 3YU64
- Catalog Page # 2623
- UNSPSC # 40151512
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Chemical Resistant Submersible Pump
- Pump HP 1/4
- Voltage - Pumps 120VAC
- Cord Length - Pumps 15 ft.
- Discharge NPT 1-1/4" M
- Max. Head - Pumps 23 ft.
- Pump Body Material Stainless Steel
- Cord Size 18/3
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 19
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 13
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 8.8
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 4
- Height 9"
- Diameter 7"
- Base Material Stainless Steel
- Impeller Material - Pumps Polyamide
- Max. Diameter Solids 1/8"
- Max. Liquid Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Shaft Seal Material - Pumps Buna-N
- Duty Continuous
- Handle Top Carrying
- For Use With Nonflammable Liquids Compatible with Pump Materials
- Includes 90 Degree, 1" NPT Discharge Elbow and 3/4" Garden Hose Adapter
- Item - Dewatering Pumps Utility/Dewatering Pump
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.