1/12 HP Utility Pump, 115 Voltage, 3/4" GHT Inlet, 3/4" GHT Outlet
- Item# 3YU61
- Mfr. Model# 3YU61
- Catalog Page# 3277
- UNSPSC# 40151510
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Utility Pump
- HP 1/12
- Phase 1
- Voltage 115
- Amps 2.0
- Hz 60
- Inlet 3/4" GHT
- Outlet 3/4" GHT
- Motor Enclosure ODP
- Motor Type AC/DC Brush
- Wetted Materials Thermoplastic, Rubber, Buna N
- Impeller Material Rubber
- Housing Material Plastic
- Seal Material Buna N
- Max. Liquid Temp. 77 Degrees F
- Suction Lift 6 ft.
- Max. Head 43 ft.
- Max. Pressure 18.6 psi
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.0
- Max. Case Pressure 18.6 psi
- Impeller Type Flex-Vane
- Bearing Type Ball
- Duty Intermittent
- Max. Dia. Solids Clear water Only
- Agency Compliance UL Listed
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Height 4"
- Length 61/2"
- Width 5"
- Includes Ports with 3/4" OD Fittings, Corrosion-resistant Pump, 6 Feet Length of Garden Hose, Suction Strainer, Extra Impeller, Cam Ring and O-ring
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 5.5
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 5.0
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 4
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 2.4
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 1
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.