Stainless Steel 1/8 HP Centrifugal Pump, 12VDC Voltage
- Item# 5PXX0
- Mfr. Model# 5PXX0
- Catalog Page# 3350
- UNSPSC# 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- HP 1/8
- Voltage 12VDC
- Amps 8.5
- Inlet 3/4" NPT
- Outlet 3/4" NPT
- Motor Enclosure Closed
- Housing Material Stainless Steel
- Impeller Type Semi Open
- Impeller Material Stainless Steel
- Max. Head 17 ft.
- GPM of Water @ 0 Ft. of Head 13
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 11
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 8
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 4
- Seal Material Carbon/Ceramic, Viton, Stainless Steel
- Length 7-1/8"
- Width 4-5/16"
- Height 3-3/8"
- Motor RPM 5000
- Motor Type DC
- Wetted Materials Bronze, Carbon, Ceramic, Buna N, Viton, Stainless Steel
- Max. Liquid Temp. 180 Degrees F
- GPM @ 1 Ft. of Head 12.6
- GPH of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 660
- GPM @ 7 Feet of Head 9.8
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 3
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 3 to 16 gpm @ 20 to 10 ft.
- Max. Specific Gravity 1
- Max. Case Pressure 200 psi
- Inlet Pressure 6.5 psi
- Bearing Type Ball
- Max. Pressure 9.5 psi
- Max. Dia. Solids 1/8"
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Yr.
- Includes Manual
- Duty Intermittent
- Port Rotation 180 Degree Increments
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.