7.5 Amps 1/12 HP Flexible Impeller Pump, 17.3 psi, 3/4 MGHT
- Item# 3ACA5
- Mfr. Model# 3ACA5
- Catalog Page# 3327
- UNSPSC# 40151504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pump
- Type Flexible Impeller
- HP 1/12
- Voltage 12VDC
- Amps 7.5
- Inlet/Outlet (In.) 3/4 MGHT
- Impeller Material Nitrile
- Length (In.) 6
- Width (In.) 4-3/4
- Height (In.) 3-1/8
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 3.4
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 1.3
- Max. Head (Ft.) 40
- Max. Pressure (PSI) 17.3
- Suction Lift (Ft.) 7.5
- Max. SSU @ 1725 RPM 3000
- GPM of Water @ 0 Ft. of Head 4.0
- GPM of Water @ 11 Ft. of Head 3.2
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 2.6
- GPM of Water @ 23 Ft. of Head 2.8
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 0.0
- Prime in Feet 7.5
- Housing Material Plastic
- Shaft Material Stainless Steel
- Seal Nitrile Lip
- Max. Viscosity 3000 SSU
- RPM 4500
- Self-Priming Yes
- Motor Type TEFC
- Temp. Range (F) 185
- Application Pumps are used in a wide range of commercial, industrial, and agricultural applications where non-abrasive fluids compatible with the pump component materials are being used.
- Characteristics Positive Displacement Pumping Action Without Metal-to-Metal Contact.
- Includes Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.