Stainless Steel 3 HP Centrifugal Pump, 3 Phase, 208-230/460 Voltage
- Item# 2ZWX2
- Mfr. Model# 2ZWX2
- Catalog Page# 3294
- UNSPSC# 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- HP 3
- Phase 3
- Voltage 208-230/460
- Amps 8.3-7.6/3.8
- Inlet 2" NPT
- Outlet 1-1/2" NPT
- Motor Enclosure TEFC
- Housing Material Stainless Steel
- Impeller Type Semi Open
- Impeller Material Stainless Steel
- Max. Head 74
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 170
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 166
- Seal Material Viton, Carbon, Ceramic, Stainless Steel
- Length 14-13/16"
- Width 7-5/8"
- Height 7"
- Motor RPM 3450
- Hz 60
- Motor Type 3-Phase
- Wetted Materials Stainless Steel, Viton, Carbon, Ceramic
- Max. Liquid Temp. 200 Degrees F
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 162
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 154
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 146
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 130
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 110
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 82
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 35
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 30-140 gpm @ 75-35 ft.
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.0
- Max. Case Pressure 200 psi
- Inlet Pressure 200 psi
- Bearing Type Ball
- Max. Pressure 32.03 psi
- Max. Dia. Solids 1/2"
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Yr.
- Includes Manual
- Agency Compliance c UL us
- Duty Continuous
- Frame 56J
- Port Rotation 4 Position Increments
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2ZWZ5DAYTON
Price $1,169.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.