120/240VAC Open Dripproof Centrifugal Pump, 1-Phase, 1" NPT Inlet Size
- Item # 2ZWT8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2ZWT8
- Catalog Page # 2694
- UNSPSC # 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- Item - Straight Centrifugal Pumps Straight Centrifugal High Flow Pump
- HP - Pumps 1/3
- Voltage - Pumps 120/240VAC
- Phase - Pumps 1
- Housing Material - Pumps Stainless Steel
- Inlet Size - Pumps 1" NPT
- Outlet Size - Pumps 3/4" NPT
- Max. Pressure - Pumps 19.04 psi
- Max. Head 44
- Motor Enclosure - Pumps Open Dripproof
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 29 to 18 gpm @ 25 to 37 ft.
- Amps 7.5/3.8
- Impeller Type Semi Open
- Impeller Material Stainless Steel
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 41
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 37
- Seal Material Viton, Carbon, Ceramic, Stainless Steel
- Length 13"
- Width 5-7/8"
- Height 5-7/8"
- Motor RPM 3450
- Hz 60
- Motor Type Capacitor Start
- Wetted Materials Stainless Steel, Viton, Carbon, Ceramic
- Max. Liquid Temp. 200 Degrees F
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 34
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 29
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 25
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 10
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.0
- Max. Case Pressure 200 psi
- Inlet Pressure 200 psi
- Bearing Type Ball
- Max. Dia. Solids 23/64"
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Includes Manual
- Agency Compliance c UL us
- Duty Continuous
- Frame 56J
- Port Rotation 4 Position Increments
- Max. GPM @ Head 41 gpm @ 10 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 30 gpm @ 26 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head 10 gpm @ 40 ft.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2ZWY8DAYTON
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.