Cast Iron 1 HP Centrifugal Pump, 1 Phase, 115/230 Voltage
- Item# 2ZWP5
- Mfr. Model# 2ZWP5
- Catalog Page# 3294
- UNSPSC# 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- HP 1
- Phase 1
- Voltage 115/230
- Amps 14.4/7.2
- Inlet 1-1/2" NPT
- Outlet 1-1/4" NPT
- Motor Enclosure ODP
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Type Semi Open
- Impeller Material Cast Iron
- Max. Head 58
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 88
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 83
- Seal Material Buna-N, Carbon, Ceramic, Stainless Steel
- Length 14-5/8"
- Width 7-1/8"
- Height 6"
- Motor RPM 3450
- Hz 60
- Motor Type Capacitor Start
- Wetted Materials Cast Iron, Buna-N, Carbon, Ceramic, Stainless Steel
- Max. Liquid Temp. 200 Degrees F
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 77
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 70
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 64
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 50
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 29
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 45-77 gpm @ 45-20 ft.
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.0
- Max. Case Pressure 200 psi
- Inlet Pressure 200 psi
- Bearing Type Ball
- Max. Pressure 25.10 psi
- Max. Dia. Solids 1/2"
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Yr.
- Includes Manual
- Agency Compliance c UL us
- Duty Continuous
- Frame 56J
- Port Rotation 4 Position Increments
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.