Polypropylene Hand Operated Drum Pump, Piston, Ounces per Stroke: 15 oz.
- Item # 49XY72
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # EZ55
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40151529
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hand Operated Drum Pump
- Action Type Piston
- Housing Material Polypropylene
- Wetted Materials Polypropylene, Polyethylene
- Piston Material Polypropylene
- For Use With 55 gal. Drums, High Viscosity Fluids, Food products, Lubricants, Oils, Dyes, Mild Acids
- GPM 3
- Max. Pressure 20 psi
- Ounces per Stroke 15 oz.
- Max. Viscosity 8800 CPS
- Inlet Size 1-31/32"
- Outlet Size 7/8"
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size 23/32"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size 53/64"
- Discharge Tube Length 6-1/4"
- Suction Tube Length 38"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size 1-1/2"
- Suction Tube Outlet I.D. Size 1-13/32"
- Suction Tube Type Tube
- Metered No
- Adapter Type 2" NPT, 2" Buttress
- Adapter Material Polyethylene
- Adapter Dia. 2"
- Includes Bung Adapter, Safety Strap
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Agency Compliance FDA Compliant
- Height 43-1/2"
- Discharge Size FPT (In.) 53/64
- Max. Liquid Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Max. Head 3 ft.
- Length 3"
- Self-Priming Yes
- Suction Tube Material Polypropylene
- Width 8-1/4"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.