Polypropylene Hand Operated Drum Pump, Piston, Ounces per Stroke: 14 oz.
- Item # 2RUJ9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2RUJ9
- Catalog Page # 2666
- UNSPSC # 40151529
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hand Operated Drum Pump
- Action Type Piston
- Housing Material Polypropylene
- Wetted Materials Polypropylene, Steel, Viton
- Discharge Tubing Material Polypropylene
- For Use With Antifreeze, Detergents, Windshield Fluids, Glycerin, Mild Acids, Petroleum-Based Media, etc.
- Ounces per Stroke 14 oz.
- Max. Viscosity 8000 SSU
- Inlet Size 1"
- Outlet Size 1/2"
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size 1/2"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size 37/64"
- Discharge Tube Length 5"
- Suction Tube Length 39-1/2"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size 1-21/64"
- Adapter Type 2" Bung
- Adapter Material Polypropylene
- Adapter Dia. 2"
- Features Self Priming Vertical Lift Pump Designed for Use with Antifreeze, Detergents, etc.
- Includes 2" Bung and Discharge Spout
- Agency Compliance CE
- Height 3"
- Max. Liquid Temp. 122 Degrees F
- Self-Priming Yes
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.