Polyacetal Hand Operated Drum Pump, Lever, Ounces per Stroke: Up to 4.4 GPM
- Item # 4AYD5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 4AYD5
- Catalog Page # 2666
- UNSPSC # 40151529
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hand Operated Drum Pump
- Action Type Lever
- Housing Material Polyacetal
- Wetted Materials Polyacetal, Thermoplastic Polyurethane, Stainless Steel, PVC
- Discharge Tubing Material PVC
- Piston Material Thermoplastic Polyurethane
- For Use With Water, Sea Water, Diesel, Kerosene, Gasoline, Mineral Oil, Heating Oil, Synthetic Oil, Antifreeze, Emulsion and Liquids With 1/16" Diameter Solids
- GPM 4.4
- Ounces per Stroke Up to 4.4 GPM
- Max. Viscosity 1680 SSU
- Inlet Size 1"
- Outlet Size 1"
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size 1"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size 1-1/4"
- Discharge Tube Length 39-3/8"
- Suction Tube Length 39-3/8"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size 1-1/4"
- Suction Tube Type Hose
- Metered No
- Adapter Type 2" Bung
- Adapter Material Polyacetal
- Adapter Dia. 2"
- Features Dimensions with Drum Attachment (In.); 3/4 Inlet, Discharge Tube Length - 78 47/64, Suction Tube Length - 49 7/32, Suction Tube Outlet ID - 25/32, Suction Tube Outlet OD - 1 3/64
- Includes Drum Attachment, Suction Hose, Discharge Hose, Hose for Drum Attachment, Delivery Nozzle, Stainless Steel Strainer, Screws(4), Hose Clamps
- Height 9"
- Max. Liquid Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Self-Priming Yes
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.