Plunger, Roller General Purpose Limit Switch; Location: Top, Contact Form: SPDT, Vertical Movement
- Item # 12T926
- Mfr. Model # 12T926
- Catalog Page # 282
- UNSPSC # 39121509
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Limit Switch Style General Purpose Limit Switch
- Basic Actuator Style - Limit Switch Plunger
- Actuator Style - Limit Switch Plunger, Roller
- Actuator Location - Limit Switch Top
- Item General Purpose Limit Switch
- AC Contact Rating - Limit Switch 15A @ 480V
- DC Contact Rating - Limit Switch 15A @ 480V
- Contact Form- Switches SPDT
- Body Height - Limit Switch 1.76"
- Body Width - Limit Switch 3.39"
- Body Depth - Limit Switch 1.01"
- Boot Sealed Actuator - Limit Switch No
- Threaded for Panel Mounting - Limit Switch No
- Body Style - Limit Switch Miniature
- NEMA Rating 1
- Wiring Entry 1/2" NPT
- Electrical Connection Screw Terminals
- IP Rating 60
- Movement Vertical
- Travel Maximum Pre-Travel 0.5 mm, Over Travel 3.6 mm
- Series Dayton
- Operating Temp. Range -14 Degrees to 176 Degrees F
- Operating Force 9 oz. to 12 oz.
- Standards UL, CSA, CE
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.