Pillow Block Bearing, Number of Bolts: 2, Ball Bearing Type, 1-3/16" Bore Dia.
- Item # 3FDD8
- Mfr. Model # 3FDD8
- Catalog Page # 131
- UNSPSC # 31171504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pillow Block Bearing
- Mounted Bearing Item Pillow Block Bearing
- Bearing Insert Type Ball
- Bore Dia. 1-3/16"
- Bolt Hole Center-to-Center 4-3/4"
- Mounting Surface to Shaft Center 1-11/16"
- Bearing Housing Material Type Cast Iron
- Shaft Locking Type Set Screw
- Bearing Insert Material 52100 Chrome Steel
- Series Nickel Plated Standard Duty
- Number of Bolts 2
- Bolt Size 1/2"
- Overall Height 3-5/16"
- Overall Width 1-7/8"
- Overall Length 6-1/2"
- Bearing Lubrication Chevron SRI-2 or NLGI #2 Equivalent
- Dynamic Load Capacity 4382 lb.
- Static Load Capacity 2517 lb.
- Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 200 Degrees F
- Finish Nickel Plated
- Includes (2) Set Screws, Oiler Cap
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.