Pillow Block Bearing, Number of Bolts: 2, Ball Bearing Type, 1-3/8" Bore Dia.
- Item # 3FCP9
- Mfr. Model # 3FCP9
- Catalog Page # 131
- UNSPSC # 31171504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pillow Block Bearing
- Mounted Bearing Item Pillow Block Bearing
- Bearing Insert Type Ball
- Bore Dia. 1-3/8"
- Bolt Hole Center-to-Center 5"
- Mounting Surface to Shaft Center 1-7/8"
- Bearing Housing Material Type Cast Iron
- Shaft Locking Type Set Screw
- Bearing Insert Material 52100 Chrome Steel
- Series Standard Duty
- Number of Bolts 2
- Bolt Size 1/2"
- Overall Height 3-21/32"
- Overall Width 1-7/8"
- Overall Length 6-9/16"
- Bearing Lubrication Chevron SRI-2 or NLGI #2 Equivalent
- Dynamic Load Capacity 5775 lb.
- Static Load Capacity 3415 lb.
- Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 200 Degrees F
- Finish Painted
- Includes (2) Set Screws, Oiler Cap
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5ZUG6NTN
List Price $59.15 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.