Pillow Block,0.500 In Bore,3.500 In L
- Item # 2CNR4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2CNR4
- Catalog Page # 144
- UNSPSC # 31171506
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Linear Pillow Block Bearing
- Type Twin, Open
- Bore Dia. (In.) 0.500
- Overall Width (In.) 2.000
- Overall Length (In.) 3.500
- Overall Height (In.) 1.125
- Body Width (In.) 1.375
- Flange Thickness (In.) 0.250
- Mounting Surface to Shaft Center (In.) 0.688
- Mounting Hole Dia. (In.) 5/32
- Bolt Size #6
- Slot Width (In.) 0.313
- Dynamic Load Capacity (Lb.) 230
- Static Load Capacity (Lb.) 352
- Steady State Speed 7 Feet/Second
- Temp. Range (F) 0 - 176
- Locking Type Roll Pin
- Bearing Type Ball Bushing
- Retaining Ring Eaton
- Lubrication No Lubrication System
- Material Stainless Steel/Polymer Cage
- Finish Standard Anodized
- Color Silver/Black
- For Use With Support and Feather Rails
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.