Photocontrol, 120VAC Voltage, 1800 Max. Wattage, 3/8" Male Pipe Threaded Mounting
- Item # 26WA82
- Mfr. Model # 26WA82
- Catalog Page # 425
- UNSPSC # 39121524
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Photocontrol
- Mounting 3/8" Male Pipe Threaded
- Voltage 120VAC
- Max. Wattage 1800
- Max. Incandescent Amps 15.0
- Max. Ballast Amps 9.2
- Foot Candles On 10.0 to 20.0
- Foot Candles Off 30 to 60
- Color Black
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 158 Degrees F
- Length 2-1/8"
- Width 1-5/8"
- Depth 1-1/8"
- Enclosure Type Raintight
- Contact Form SPST
- Housing Material Polycarbonate
- Setting Dusk to Dawn
- For Use With Parking Lot Lighting, Area Lighting, Car Lot Lighting, Security Lighting, Billboard Lighting, Municipal Lighting, Roadway Lighting, Street Lighting
- Description/Special Features Built in Delay
- Standards UL
- Includes Washer Gasket, and Lock Nut
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.