Peristaltic,11/32 HP,Nitrile,431.91 GPD
- Item # 45YR16
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 45YR16
- Catalog Page # 2682
- UNSPSC # 41105105
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Chemical Metering Pumps Chemical Metering Pump
- Chemical Metering Pump Type Peristaltic
- Max. Flow (gpd) - Pumps 431.91 gpd
- Max. Pressure - Pumps 125 psi
- Voltage - Pumps 115/230VAC
- Max. Viscosity - Pumps 2000 cP
- HP - Pumps 11/32
- Phase - Pumps 1
- Flow Rate Output Control Fixed
- Tubing Material - Peristaltic Pumps Nitrile
- Turn Down Ratio - Pumps 1:1
- Pump RPM 34
- Flow Rate 0.32 gpm/1.20Lpm
- Reproducibility - Pumps +/-5.0%
- Self-Priming Yes
- Suction Lift 30 ft.
- Seals and O-Rings - Pumps EPDM/Buna-N
- Head and Fitting Material - Pumps 316 Stainless Steel
- Body Material Aluminum
- Motor RPM 1700
- Height 20"
- Length 10"
- Width 12-1/2"
- Number of Feeds 1
- Cord Length Hardwired Installation Required
- Min. Flow Rate 431.91 gpd
- cc/Min. 1211
- Hz 60
- Standards UL, cUL, CE
- Includes Shim Kit, Hose Lubricant
- Features Constant Speed Motor, Cast Aluminum Pump Housing, Stainless Steel Hose Connections
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.