Pedestal Pump, 1 HP Required, 1-1/4 Inlet (In.), 1-1/4 Outlet (In.)
- Item # 5PXX7
- Mfr. Model # 5PXX7
- Catalog Page # 2697
- UNSPSC # 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pedestal Pump
- HP Required 1
- Outlet 1-1/4"
- Inlet (In.) 1-1/4
- Wetted Materials Cast Iron, Carbon/Ceramic, Buna N, Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel
- Seal Material Carbon/Ceramic, Buna N, Stainless Steel
- Use with Frame Number 56
- Impeller Material Cast-Iron
- Housing Material Cast-Iron
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 38
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 34
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 28
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 21
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 15
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 0
- Max. Specific Gravity 1
- Impeller Type Semi-Open
- Bearing Type Sealed Ball
- Duty Continuous
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
- For Use With Nonflammable Liquids Compatible with Pump Component Materials
- Includes Manual
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 42 @ 36 ft.
- Height 7-1/4"
- Inlet 1-1/4"
- Inlet Pressure 49 psi
- Length 10-7/8"
- Max. Case Pressure 75 psi
- Max. Dia. Solids 3/8
- Width 6-5/8"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5PXX6DAYTON
List Price $435.25 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.