Pedestal Pump, 1-1/2 HP Required, 1-1/2 Inlet (In.), 1-1/4 Outlet (In.)
- Item # 2ZWZ3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2ZWZ3
- Catalog Page # 2634
- UNSPSC # 40151716
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pedestal Pump
- HP Required 1-1/2
- Inlet (In.) 1-1/2
- Wetted Materials SS, Viton, Carbon, Ceramic
- Impeller Material Stainless Steel
- Housing Material Stainless Steel
- Seal Material Viton
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 115
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 110
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 104
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 94
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 81
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 64
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 40
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.0
- Impeller Type Semi Open
- Bearing Type Ball
- Duty Continuous
- Port Rotation 4 Position
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- For Use With Nonflammable and Nonabrasive Liquids
- Includes Complete Pump with Mounting Base. No Motor or Drive Couplers. Includes Manual
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 72 @ 44 ft.
- Height 6-3/4"
- Inlet 1-1/2"
- Inlet Pressure 200 psi
- Length 6-3/4"
- Max. Case Pressure 200 psi
- Max. Pressure 29 psi
- Outlet 1-1/4"
- Width 7-1/4"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.