Pedestal Pump, 2 HP Required, 2 Inlet (In.), 1-1/2 Outlet (In.)
- Item # 2ZWY6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2ZWY6
- Catalog Page # 2694
- UNSPSC # 40151716
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pedestal Pump
- HP Required 2
- Inlet (In.) 2
- Wetted Materials Bronze, Brass, Buna-N, Carbon, Ceramic, SS
- Impeller Material Bronze
- Housing Material Bronze
- Seal Material Buna-N
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 122
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 115
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 109
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 98
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 84
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 68
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 46
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 10
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.0
- Impeller Type Semi Open
- Bearing Type Ball
- Duty Continuous
- Port Rotation 4 Position
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
- For Use With Nonflammable and Nonabrasive Liquids
- Includes Complete Pump with Mounting Base. No Motor or Drive Couplers. Includes Manual
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 70 @ 52 ft.
- Height 7-1/4"
- Inlet 2"
- Inlet Pressure 200 psi
- Length 7-3/4"
- Max. Case Pressure 200 psi
- Max. Pressure 31.2 psi
- Outlet 1-1/2"
- Width 7-1/2"
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.