3/4HP Noryl Pedestal Pump, 1-1/2 Inlet (In.)
- Item# 2YEX1
- Mfr. Model# 2YEX1
- Catalog Page# 3300
- UNSPSC# 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pedestal Pump
- HP Required 3/4
- Inlet (In.) 1-1/2
- Wetted Materials Noryl, SS, Viton, Carbon, Ceramic
- Impeller Material Noryl
- Housing Material Noryl
- Seal Material Viton, Noryl (TM), Carbon, Ceramic
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 37
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 33
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 29
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 24
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 18
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 10
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 2
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.0
- Impeller Type Closed
- Bearing Type Ball
- Duty Continuous
- Port Rotation 4 Position Increments
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
- For Use With Nonflammable and Non-abrasive liquid
- Includes Manual
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 23 @ 41 ft.
- Height 7-1/2"
- Inlet 1-1/2"
- Inlet Pressure 75 psi
- Length 9-1/3"
- Max. Case Pressure 100 psi
- Outlet 1-1/2"
- Width 7-5/8"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.