1/2HP Polypropylene Pedestal Pump, 1-1/2 Inlet (In.)
- Item # 2YEU7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2YEU7
- Catalog Page # 2699
- UNSPSC # 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
The Dayton pedestal non-metallic pump produces high flow rates under moderate head conditions. Designed for water circulation, booster service, irrigation, spraying systems, jockey pump service, aggressive liquid applications, and other general purpose pumping compatible with pump component materials where no suction lift is required. Water seal flush port is provided for the decontamination of chemicals on the seal and seat elastomers.
- Item Pedestal Pump
- HP Required 1/2
- Inlet (In.) 1-1/2
- Wetted Materials Polypropylene, Buna-N, SS, Carbon, Ceramic
- Impeller Material Polypropylene
- Housing Material Polypropylene
- Seal Material Buna N, SS, Carbon, Ceramic
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 26
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 23
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 19
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 14
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 11
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 9
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.0
- Impeller Type Closed
- Bearing Type Ball
- Duty Continuous
- Port Rotation 4 Position Increments
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
- For Use With Nonflammable and Non-abrasive liquid
- Includes Manual
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 16 @ 35 ft.
- Height 7-1/2"
- Inlet 1-1/2"
- Inlet Pressure 75 psi
- Length 9-1/3"
- Max. Case Pressure 100 psi
- Outlet 1-1/2"
- Width 7-5/8"
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions