1/4 HP Pedestal Fan Motor, Permanent Split Capacitor, 1075 Nameplate RPM, 115 Voltage, Frame 48YZ
- Item# 4C354
- Mfr. Model# 4C354
- Catalog Page# 69
- UNSPSC# 26101602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pedestal Fan Motor
- Motor Application HVAC/R
- Motor Sub Application Pedestal Fan
- Motor Design Permanent Split Capacitor
- Motor Enclosure Design Totally Enclosed Air-Over
- HP 1/4
- Nameplate RPM 1075
- Voltage 115
- Full Load Amps 3.5
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Frame 48YZ
- Motor Service Factor 1.00
- Ambient Temperature 40 Degrees C
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Ins. Class B
- Duty Continuous
- No. of Speeds 2
- Motor Mounting Type Yoke
- Motor Bearings Ball
- Motor Thermal Protection Auto
- Motor Shaft Rotation CWSE
- Body Dia. 5-5/8"
- Overall Length 13-15/16"
- Shaft Dia. 1/2"
- Motor Shaft Design Flat
- Shaft Length 2-7/8"
- 10 Ft. Cord & Pull Chain Switch Yes
- Application Air Circulators where Motor is Mounted Directly to Fan Column, Also Used on Exhaust Fans, Unit Heaters and Other Air-moving Uses
- RPM Range 1001-1100
- Capacitor Required Included
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.