24" Commercial Mobile Non-Oscillating Orbital Air Circulator
- Item# 10R360
- Mfr. Model# 10R360
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 40101602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Orbital Air Circulator
- Blade Dia. 24"
- Mobile/Stationary Mobile
- Oscillating / Non-Oscillating Non-Oscillating
- Speeds 2
- Voltage 115
- Phase 1
- CFM High 8224
- CFM Low 8032
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 20 Ft. 374
- Motor HP 1/3
- Motor RPM 1550/1450
- Operating Amps 2.35/2.2
- Fan Mounting Location Floor, Mobile
- Fan RPM 1550/1450
- Environmental Applications Commercial
- Assembled Assembled
- CFM/Watt 34.33
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 10 Ft. 689
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 40 Ft 177
- Sound Level 72/70dBA
- Max. Ambient Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Hz 60
- Watts 265/255
- Motor Type Permanent Split Capacitor
- Drive Type Direct
- Motor Enclosure Open Air-Over
- Motor Insulation Class A
- Thermal Protection Auto
- Bearing Type Ball
- Outside Dia. 33-1/2"
- Height 35"
- Width 33-1/2"
- Max. Depth 11"
- Cord Length 6-1/2 ft.
- Number of Blades 3
- Blade Material Aluminum
- Shaft Dia. 7/16"
- Housing Material Steel
- Guard Material Steel
- Wire Guard Finish Powder Coated
- Application Warehouse and Indoor Spot Ventilation
- Standards UL/cUL
- Includes 6" Diameter Rubber and Steel Casters
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.