Nylon, Glass Fiber 1/3 HP Pond and Garden Pump, Submersible, 120VAC Voltage
- Item # 6LUP4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 6LUP4
- Catalog Page # 2691
- UNSPSC # 40151510
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pond and Garden Pump
- HP 1/3
- Voltage 120VAC
- Max. Head 23 ft.
- Length 12-5/8"
- Height 6-7/8"
- Width 6"
- Cord Length 10 ft.
- Duty Continuous
- Features The Pumps Are Rated For Continuous Duty, 24 Hours Per Day. They Feature A Non-clogging Vortex Type Impeller.dual Postion
- Full Load Amps 3.2
- GPH of Water @ 1 Ft. of Head 4122
- GPH of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 3250
- GPH of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 1110
- GPH of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 3884
- Hz 60
- Impeller Material Nylon, Glass Fiber
- Max. Dia. Solids 1/4"
- Installation Position Horizontal And Vertical
- Motor RPM 3450
- Motor Type PSC
- Overload Protection Yes
- Port Rotation 90 Degree Increments
- Seal Material Carbon, Ceramic, Nitrile Butadiene Rubber
- Agency Compliance CSA/CUS
- Cord Type 18AWG STW
- Housing Material Nylon, Glass Fiber
- Inlet Screened
- Outlet 2" (F)NPT
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.