Square Fire/Smoke Damper, 11-3/4 In. H
- Item# 3HGJ5
- Mfr. Model# 3HGJ5
- Catalog Page# 3863
- UNSPSC# 40101504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Motorized Fire/Smoke Damper
- Damper Item Motorized Fire/Smoke Damper
- Damper Shape Square
- Material Galvanized Steel
- Frame 16 ga.
- Blade 16 ga.
- Fire Rated 1-1/2 hr.
- Max. Temp. 350 Degrees F
- Max. Velocity 2000 fpm
- Recommended Retaining Angle Mfr. No. 2TGH2
- Pressure Differential Max. 4" wg
- Seals Extruded Silicone Rubber Blade
- Voltage 24
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Free Area 74.16 sq. in.
- Nominal Duct Width 12"
- Nominal Duct Height 12"
- Actual Width 11-3/4"
- Depth 16"
- Actual Height 11-3/4"
- Mounting Type Vertical/Horizontal
- Standards UL Standard 555 and 555S, NFPA 80, 90A, 92A, 92B, 101 and 105, IBC, ICBO, CSFM, NYC MEA,Class II Leakage, AMCA
- Includes Stainless Steel Closure Spring, UL Fusible Link, Factory Mounted Actuator
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.