Miniature Limit Switch, 300VAC/DC Voltage Rating, 10 Amps, Top Actuator Location
- Item# 12T932
- Mfr. Model# 12T932
- Catalog Page# 359
- UNSPSC# 39121509
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Miniature Limit Switch
- Actuator Style Plunger, Boot Sealed
- Actuator Location Top
- Amps 10
- Contact Form SPDT
- Voltage Rating 300VAC/DC
- NEMA Rating 4, 6, 6P, 12, 13
- Wiring Entry Prewired Cable
- Electrical Connection 9.8 ft. Cable, 4 Wire, 18 AWG, SJT
- IP Rating 67
- Movement Vertical
- Travel Maximum Pre-Travel N/A, Minimum Over-Travel N/A
- Series Dayton
- Operating Temp. Range -14 Degrees to 185 Degrees F
- Width 1.57"
- Height 2.63"
- Depth 0.63"
- Operating Force 40 oz.
- Standards UL, CSA, CE
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.