Combination Shear, Brake And Roll, 52 In
- Item# 12G597
- Mfr. Model# 12G597
- Catalog Page# 907
- UNSPSC# 27111506
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Metal Forming Machine
- Bending Length (In.) 52
- Cutting Width (In.) 52
- Rolls Min. 2-3/8"
- Capacity of Mild Steel (Gauge) 16
- Finger Width (In.) 1, 1-1/2, 2, 2-1/2, 4, 7, 9, 10, 15
- Blade Dual Edge Adjustable And Reversible, Made Of Tool Steel
- Construction Cast Iron
- Die Carbon Steel, Steel Male, Sizes 1", 1 1/2", 2", 2 1/2", 4", 7", 9", 10", And 15", Continuous Female V Shaped Forming
- Features High Carbon, Dual-edge Reversible Shear Blade Can Be Sharpened. Blade Is Adjustable After Wear Or Resharpening. Hold-down Is Positioned To Allow Visual Location Of The Shear Line. Bends16-ga. Mild Steel With High Carbon, Carbon Steel Male Dies, Sizes 1", 1 1/2", 2", 2 1/2", 4", 7", 9", 10", And 15". Continuous Female "v"-shaped Forming Die. Three Rollers, Each 2 3/8" X 52", With Wire Forming Grooves. Rolls A Minimum 2 3/8" Diameter To An Unlimited Maximum. Height Stop-block. Two Extension Bars With 90 Degrees Angle. Iron Adjustable Length Stop.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.