Line V Mechanical Tstat, Remote Bulb, DPST
- Item# 6EDY9
- Mfr. Model# 6EDY9
- Catalog Page# 3782
- UNSPSC# 41112209
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Line Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch Type DPST
- Switch Action Open on Rise
- Number of Switches 1
- Control Range 60 Degrees to 250 Degrees F
- Differential +/-15 Degrees F
- Height 3-1/8"
- Width 2-1/4"
- Sensor Type Capillary with Bulb
- Sensing Bulb Dia. 1/4"
- Sensing Bulb Length 7-3/8"
- Capillary Length 84"
- Features Remote Sensing Element for Wide Range of Control Applications
- For Use With Regulating Temperature of Air or Liquids in Ducts, Pipes, Tanks or Boilers
- Application Heating
- Enclosure Type None
- Input Voltage 120 to 480 VAC
- Voltage Range 120 to 480VAC
- Switch Ratings @ 120VDC 30A
- Inductive Amps @ 120V 16A
- Inductive Amps @ 240V 30A
- Cooling Full Load @ 120V 16A
- Cooling Full Load @ 240V 8A
- Cooling Locked Rotor @ 120V 96A
- Cooling Locked Rotor @ 240V 48A
- Full Load Amps @ 120V 30A
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC 30A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V 15A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V 22A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 277V 30A
- Pilot Duty Contacts (VA) 125VA
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.