Line Volt Mechanical Tstat for Heating/Cooling, 24 to 600VAC
- Item# 6EDY4
- Mfr. Model# 6EDY4
- Catalog Page# 3781
- UNSPSC# 41112209
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Line Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch Type SPDT
- Switch Action Open/Close on Rise
- Number of Switches 2
- Control Range 30 Degrees to 110 Degrees F
- Differential 3.5 Degrees F
- Height 5-3/4"
- Width 2-1/2"
- Depth 2-1/2"
- Overall Length 5-1/2"
- Temp. Sensitivity +/- 3 Degrees F
- Sensor Type Hydraulic Capillary
- Sensing Bulb Dia. 3/16"
- Features Agricultural and Commercial Temperature Control; Tolerates Continuous Spraying with Water, High Humidity, Airborne Contaminants and Moderately Corrosive Conditions
- For Use With Agricultural, Commercial and Industrial Applications
- Color Gray
- Application Heating/Cooling
- Enclosure Type Plastic NEMA 4X
- Input Voltage 24 to 600 VAC
- Voltage Range 24 to 600VAC
- Inductive Amps @ 120V 16A
- Inductive Amps @ 208V 9.2A
- Inductive Amps @ 240V 8A
- Cooling Full Load @ 120V 16A
- Cooling Full Load @ 240V 8A
- Cooling Locked Rotor @ 120V 96A
- Cooling Locked Rotor @ 240V 48A
- Full Load Amps @ 120V 16A
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC 8A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 120V 96A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 240V 48A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V 15A
- Resistive Amps @ 208VAC 22A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V 22A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 277V 22A
- Pilot Duty Contacts (VA) 125VA
- Number of Stages 2
- Thread NPT 1/2" FNPT
- Includes Instruction Manual; Mounting Hdwe
- Standards UL / CUL
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4LZ95DAYTON
Price $170.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.