Line V T-stat, Electronic, Heat, White, SPST
- Item# 1UHE8
- Mfr. Model# 1UHE8
- Catalog Page# 3781
- UNSPSC# 41112209
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Line Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch Type SPST
- Switch Action Open on Rise
- Number of Switches 1
- Control Range 40 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- Differential 3.5 Degrees F
- Height 4-1/4"
- Width 2-1/4"
- Depth 1-1/4"
- Temp. Sensitivity +/- 2
- Sensor Type NTC Thermistor
- Features Electronic
- For Use With Heating System Only
- Color White
- Application Commercial or Residential
- Enclosure Type PVC
- Input Voltage 120VAC
- Voltage Range 120VAC
- Inductive Amps @ 120V 16A
- Cooling Full Load @ 120V 16A
- Cooling Full Load @ 240V 8A
- Cooling Locked Rotor @ 120V 96A
- Cooling Locked Rotor @ 240V 48A
- Full Load Amps @ 120V 15A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V 15A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V 22A
- Pilot Duty Contacts (VA) 125VA
- Number of Relay Inputs 1
- Number of Relay Outputs 1
- Number of Stages 1
- Includes Screws and Mounting Plate
- Standards ETL
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.