Line Volt Mechanical Tstat for Heating and Cooling, 120 to 240VAC
- Item# 4LZ94
- Mfr. Model# 4LZ94
- Catalog Page# 3781
- UNSPSC# 41112209
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Line Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch Type SPDT
- Switch Action Open/Close on Rise
- Number of Switches 1
- Control Range 30 Degrees to 110 Degrees F
- Differential 3 Degrees to 12 Degrees F
- Height 7"
- Width 3-1/4"
- Depth 3-1/2"
- Sensor Type Coil Bulb Hydraulic
- Features Agricultural Temperature Control, Tolerate Continuous Spraying with Water, High Humidity, Airborne Contaminants and Moderately Corrosive Conditions
- For Use With Agricultural, Commercial and Industrial Applications
- Color Gray
- Application Heating and Cooling
- Voltage Range 120 to 240VAC
- Inductive Amps @ 120V 16A
- Inductive Amps @ 240V 8A
- Full Load Amps @ 120V 15A
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC 8A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V 22A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V 22A
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK, GU, HI and PR
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.