Line Volt Mechanical Tstat for 2-Stage Heating or Cooling, 24 to 600VAC
- Item # 1UHH3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1UHH3
- Catalog Page # 3024
- UNSPSC # 41112209
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Line Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Thermostat Switch Type SPDT
- Thermostat Control Range 30 Degrees to 110 Degrees F
- Thermostat Voltage 24 to 600VAC
- Full Load Amps @ 120VAC 16A
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC 8A
- Thermostat Programmable No
- Remote Sensing Capability No
- Thermostat Heating/Cooling Heating/Cooling
- Thermostat Item Line Voltage Mechanical Thermostat
- Remote Sensing Bulb Included No
- Switch Action Open/Close on Rise
- Number of Switches 2
- Differential 3.5 Degrees F
- Height 5-3/4"
- Width 2-1/4"
- Depth 2-1/4"
- Temp. Sensitivity 3 Degrees
- Sensor Type Hydraulic Cap
- Color Gray
- Enclosure Type Steel
- Inductive Amps @ 120V 16A
- Inductive Amps @ 240V 8A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 120V 96A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 240V 48A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V 16A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V 8A
- Pilot Duty Contacts (VA) 125VA
- Standards UL, CUL
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 2E869DAYTON
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.