L099/L100 Buna N Jaw Coupling Insert, Rated Torque: 415 in.-lb., Max. RPM: 7000
- Item # 29HZ07
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 29HZ07
- Catalog Page # 124
- UNSPSC # 31163003
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Jaw Coupling Spiders Jaw Coupling Insert
- Size - Jaw Couplings L099/L100
- Material - Spiders Buna N
- Rated Torque 415 in.-lb.
- Max. RPM 7000
- HP Rating @ 100 RPM 0.49/0.65
- Temp. Range 104 Degrees to 212 Degrees F
- HP Rating @ 1200 RPM 5.99/7.9
- HP Rating @ 1800 RPM 8.99/11.85
- HP Rating @ 3600 RPM 17.99/23.7
- Coupling Weight (Lb.) 0.075
- Max. Parallel Misalignment (In.) 0.015
- Max. Angular Misalignment 1 Degrees
- Shaft Dia. Range (In.) 7/16 - 1-3/8
- Color Black
- Length (In.) 0.63
- Width (In.) 2.52
- Height (In.) 2.52
- Accommodates 1 Degree Angular and 0.015" of Parallel Misalignment
- Application Close Coupling L-Type
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1X406TB WOOD'S
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.