Inline Fan,3778 CFM,115/208-230
- Item # 5AE83
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 5AE83
- Catalog Page # 3009
- UNSPSC # 40101502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item In-Line Ventilator
- Singlewide / Doublewide Doublewide
- Insulated Yes
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP 3778
- CFM @ 0.100-In. SP 3653
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP 3622
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP 3460
- CFM @ 0.375-In. SP 3280
- CFM @ 0.500-In. SP 3091
- CFM @ 0.625-In. SP 2844
- CFM @ 0.750-In. SP 2551
- CFM @ 0.875-In. SP 2232
- CFM @ 1.000-In. SP 1750
- Sones @ 0.000-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 5.2
- Sones @ 0.100-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 5.0
- Sones @ 0.125-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 5.0
- Sones @ 0.250-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 6.2
- Voltage 115/208-230VAC
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Full Load Amps 12/6.3
- Number of Speeds 1
- Watts 1330
- Motor RPM 1100
- Motor Type Permanent Split Capacitor
- Motor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Air-Over
- Motor Insulation Class B
- Max. Inlet Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Housing Height 16-1/2"
- Housing Width 16-1/2"
- Housing Length 45-1/2"
- Inlet Height 14-5/8"
- Inlet Width 43-1/4"
- Discharge Height 11"
- Discharge Width 40"
- Mounting Position Horizontal or Vertical
- Housing Material Galvanized Steel
- Wheel Material Aluminum
- Standards UL/cUL 507, AMCA Air & Sound, CSA Certified Motor
- For Use With General Ventilation Applications
- Includes Backdraft Damper, Hardware and Mounting Brackets
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.