Inline Blower w/ Drive Pkg, 208-230/460 V
- Item # 7K508
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 7K508
- Catalog Page # 2980
- UNSPSC # 40101601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Inline Duct Blower
- Type With Drive Package
- Wheel Diameter 16"
- Drive Type Belt Drive
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP 2792
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP 2687
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP 2565
- CFM @ 0.375-In. SP 2421
- CFM @ 0.500-In. SP 2277
- CFM @ 0.625-In. SP 2094
- CFM @ 0.750-In. SP 1852
- Sones @ 0.000-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 11.7
- Sones @ 0.125-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 11.3
- Sones @ 0.250-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 10.8
- Blower RPM 1105
- Maximum Inlet Temp. 200 deg F
- Voltage 208-230/460
- Hz 60/50
- Phase 3
- Full Load Amps 2.3-2.4/1.2
- Motor RPM 1725
- Motor HP 1/2
- Max. BHP 0.49
- Bearing Type Self-aligning pillowblock
- Motor Type 3-Phase, Hazardous Location
- Motor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Fan -Cooled
- Height 42-1/8"
- Width 21-7/8"
- Maximum Depth 28-1/2"
- Inlet Diameter 24-3/8"
- Outlet Diameter 24-3/8"
- Mounting Position Horizontal or Vertical
- Housing Material Welded Steel
- Finish Polyester urethane
- Wheel Type Backward Inclined
- Wheel Material Aluminum
- Shaft Dia. 1-3/16"
- Assembled/Unassembled Unassembled
- Includes Type B Spark Resistant Construction, Hazardous Location Motor that meets Class I, Groups C & D AND Class II, Groups E, F & G
- Agency Compliance AMCA Sound & Air, UL/cUL 705
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.