Standard Cast Iron Indirect Drive Speed Reducer, Double Output, 875 lb. Overhung Load
- Item # 6Z433
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 6Z433
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26111503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Speed Reducer
- Speed Reducer Type Indirect Drive
- Shaft Orientation Right Angle
- Duty Standard
- Input RPM 1750
- Nominal Output RPM 117
- Worm Center Distance 2.06"
- Overhung Load 875 lb.
- Nominal Ratio 15:1
- Max. Input HP 1.5
- Max. Output Torque 614 in.-lb.
- Output Torque @ 3/4 HP 338 in.-lb.
- Output Torque @ 1 HP 456 in.-lb.
- Output Torque @ 1.5 HP 614 in.-lb.
- Number of Stages 1
- Rotation Forward/Reversible
- Lubrication Klubersynth UH1 6-460
- Seal Type Double Lip
- Bearings Ball
- Pinion Material Hardened Steel
- Gear Type Worm
- Gear Material Hardened and Ground Steel
- Worm Gear Material Bronze
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- Finish Powdered Epoxy Paint
- Single/Double Output/Universal Double Output
- Solid/Hollow Output Shaft Solid
- Output Shaft Dia. 1"
- Standards AGMA
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.