In-Line Cabinet Ventilator, 545 CFM, 115 V
- Item # 3DPF3
- Mfr. Model # 3DPF3
- Catalog Page # 3009
- UNSPSC # 40101502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item In-Line Ventilator
- Singlewide / Doublewide Singlewide
- Insulated Yes
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP 545
- CFM @ 0.100-In. SP 514
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP 506
- CFM @ 0.200-In. SP 483
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP 464
- CFM @ 0.375-In. SP 405
- CFM @ 0.500-In. SP 324
- Sones @ 0.000-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 2.3
- Sones @ 0.100-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 2.1
- Sones @ 0.125-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 2.1
- Sones @ 0.250-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 2.0
- Voltage 115VAC
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Full Load Amps 3.11
- Number of Speeds 1
- Watts 217
- Motor RPM 1070
- Motor Type Shaded Pole
- Motor Enclosure Open Dripproof
- Motor Insulation Class B
- Max. Inlet Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Housing Height 14-1/2"
- Housing Width 14-3/8"
- Housing Length 18"
- Inlet Height 13-1/4"
- Inlet Width 16-7/8"
- Discharge Height 8"
- Discharge Width 8"
- Mounting Position Horizontal or Vertical
- Housing Material Galvanized Steel
- Wheel Material Polypropylene
- Speed Control 48C172
- Standards UL/cUL 507, AMCA Air & Sound
- For Use With General Ventilation Applications
- Includes Backdraft Damper, Hardware and Mounting Brackets
- Recommended Accessories 6WZP3, 48C172
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.