Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hinge Kit
- Function Make Cleaning Easier by Allowing Ventilators to Swing Back to Expose the Wheel and Ductwork
- Remarks Required For NFPA 96 And UL 762 Cooking Applications
- For Use With Dayton Roof-Mounted Centrifugal Upblast Ventilators Having a 17 "to 30" Square Base
- Use w/Dayton Ventilators 1MBE6-1MBE9, 1MBF1, 1MBF2, 3GY66, 3GY67, 3GY70, 3GY71, 4HZ32, 4HZ33, 4HZ36, 4HZ37, 4HZ40, 4HZ41, 4HZ44, 4HZ45, 4HZ48, 4HZ49, 4HZ52, 4HZ53, 4HZ56, 4HZ57, 4YC64-4YC69, 4YC70-4YC73, 4YC76, 4YC77, 4YY13-4YY19, 4YY75, 4YU92-4YU98, 5PV06-5PV08, 4YU88, 2RB65-2RB66
- Includes Retaining Cable And Hardware Kit
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.