30" Industrial High Ambient Air Circulator
- Item # 4VAC5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 4VAC5
- Catalog Page # 2916
- UNSPSC # 40101602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item High Ambient Air Circulator
- Blade Dia. 30"
- Mobile/Stationary Stationary
- Oscillating No
- Speeds 1
- Voltage 115
- Phase 1
- CFM High 8900
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 20 Ft. 700
- Motor HP 1/2
- Motor RPM 1100
- Operating Amps 4.2
- Fan Mounting Location Ceiling,IBeam,Pedestal,Wall
- Fan Accessory Style High Ambient
- Fan RPM 1100
- Environmental Applications Industrial
- Assembled Yes
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 10 Ft. 800
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 40 Ft 202
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 60 Ft. 117
- Sound Level 75dBA
- Max. Ambient Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Hz 60
- Watts 530
- Motor Type Permanent Split Capacitor
- Drive Type Direct
- Motor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Air-Over
- Motor Insulation Class B
- Thermal Protection Auto
- Bearing Type Ball
- Outside Dia. 33"
- Height 33"
- Width 33"
- Max. Depth 13-3/4"
- Number of Blades 3
- Blade Material Mill Finish Aluminum
- Shaft Dia. 1/2"
- Housing Material Steel
- Guard Material Steel
- Wire Guard Finish Gray Polyester Powder Coated
- Application High Temp. Spot Cooling
- Standards UL, cUL, OSHA
- Includes Mounting Bolts, Conduit Box
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.