316 Stainless Steel 2 HP Centrifugal Pump, 3 Phase, 208-230/460 Voltage
- Item# 5WXU9
- Mfr. Model# 5WXU9
- Catalog Page# 3302
- UNSPSC# 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- Housing Material 316 Stainless Steel
- HP 2
- Inlet (In.) 2 NPT
- Voltage 208-230/460
- Amps 5.06-4.60/2.30
- Phase 3
- Impeller Material Stainless Steel
- Wetted Materials Carbon/Ceramic, Viton, Stainless Steel
- Hz 60
- Motor Enclosure TEFC
- Motor RPM 3450
- Temp. Code T3C
- Hazardous Location Class 1 C, D/2 E, F, G
- Seal Material Viton Elastomer/Carbon Ceramic
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 106
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 101
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 94
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 77
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 49
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 18
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 2
- Max. Specific Gravity 1
- Impeller Type Closed
- Bearing Type Ball
- Duty Continuous
- Port Rotation 90 Degrees Increments
- For Use With Can Be Used with Nonflammable and Nonabrasive Liquids
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
- Includes Manual
- Agency Compliance UL Listed for Class I Groups C and D and Class II Groups E, F and G
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 49 @ 50 ft.
- Frame 145TC
- Height 9-1/16"
- Inlet 2 NPT"
- Inlet Pressure 121 psi
- Max. Case Pressure 150 psi
- Max. Dia. Solids 1/8
- Motor Ambient Temp. Rating 140 Degrees F
- Outlet 1-1/2" NPT
- Width 13"
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 5WXV0DAYTON
Price $3,007.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.