Polyacetal Hand Operated Drum Pump, Lever, Ounces per Stroke: 17 oz.
- Item# 5UWG7
- Mfr. Model# 5UWG7
- Catalog Page# 3334
- UNSPSC# 40151529
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hand Operated Drum Pump
- Action Type Lever
- Housing Material Polyacetal
- Wetted Materials Polyacetal, Polypropylene, Polyethylene, Viton, PVC
- Discharge Tubing Material PVC
- Piston Material Polyacetal
- For Use With Water Based Media, Detergents, Soaps, Antifreeze, Windshield Washer, Lubricants, Herbicides, Pesticides, Urea and DEF
- Max. Pressure 10 psi
- Ounces per Stroke 17 oz.
- Max. Viscosity 1000 SSU
- Inlet Size 3/4" FNPT
- Outlet Size 3/4 In HB
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size 3/4"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size 1-3/64"
- Discharge Tube Length 78-3/4"
- Suction Tube Length 13-3/4" to 25-3/4"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size 1-1/8"
- Suction Tube Type Telescopic
- Metered No
- Adapter Type 2 In Bung Built Into Pump Complete With Lock Nut
- Adapter Material Polyacetal
- Adapter Dia. 2"
- Features Built-In Lock Nut For Positioning Pump Outlet In Any Direction. Pump Outlet Has Air Vent For Stopping Siphon Action.
- Includes Telescopic Suction Tube and Discharge Hose
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Height 4"
- Max. Liquid Temp. 113 Degrees F
- Max. Head 6 ft.
- Self-Priming Yes
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.