Cast Iron Hand Operated Drum Pump, Rotary, Ounces per Stroke: Up to 10 GPM
- Item# 4VCR3
- Mfr. Model# 4VCR3
- Catalog Page# 2726
- UNSPSC# 40151529
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hand Operated Drum Pump
- Action Type Rotary
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- Wetted Materials Cast Iron, Steel, Graphite, Paper, Polypropylene
- Discharge Tubing Material Zinc Plated Steel, Neoprene Rubber Hose, Aluminum Nozzle
- For Use With Oil based Media, Diesel, Kerosene, Non Corrosive Media
- GPM 10 @ 120 rpm
- Max. Pressure 10 psi
- Ounces per Stroke Up to 10 GPM
- Max. Viscosity 2000 SSU
- Inlet Size 3/4" FNPT
- Outlet Size 3/4" FNPT
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size 3/4"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size 1-1/8"
- Discharge Tube Length 96"
- Suction Tube Length 18-3/16" to 34 1/2"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size 1"
- Suction Tube Type Telescopic
- Metered No
- Adapter Type 2" Bung
- Adapter Material Cast Iron
- Adapter Dia. 2"
- Features 1. Industry Standard for Rotary Pumps, These are By Far the Heaviest Duty, Ideal for Tough Outdoor Use in Extreme Weather Conditions 2. Solid Cast Iron Construction, Fully CNC Machined to Close Tolerances 3. Graphite Vanes are Self-Lubricating and Non-Wearing.4. High Quality Graphite Seals Allows the Pump to be Used with a Wide Variety of Fluids, Including Diesel with up to 15% Ethanol Blend
- Includes 3/4" x 8 ft. Anti-Static Rubber Hose, Nozzle and Nozzle Holder
- Height 9-1/2"
- Max. Liquid Temp. 250 Degrees F
- Max. Head 10 ft.
- Self-Priming Yes
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.