Cast Iron, Fixed Nozzle Push Button Hand Dryer, Industrial Hiigh Output Voltage
- Item# 4ZA65
- Mfr. Model# 4ZA65
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 47131707
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hand Dryer
- Nozzle Fixed
- Cover Material Cast Iron
- Dryer Activation Push Button
- Color White
- Dry Time 15 sec.
- Voltage Industrial Hiigh Output
- Amps 9/10
- ADA Compliant No
- Finish Porcelain Enamel
- Air Flow Rate 238 CFM
- Max. Air Temp. 50 Degrees F Above Ambient
- Mounting Wall
- Height 9-1/2"
- Depth 8-3/10"
- Width 11-3/10"
- Watts 2300
- Sound Level dB 78
- Standards cULus Listed
- Includes Cover Removal Tool
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Dayton Warm Air Hand Dryer Operating Instructions and Parts Manual
- Dayton Warm Air Hand Dryer Dimensional Drawing
- Dayton Warm Air Hand Dryer Technical Data Sheet
- 4ZA65 Wiring Diagram
- Dayton Hand Dryer Cost Savings Analysis Worksheet
- Dayton How to Choose a Hand Dryer
- Dayton Hand Dryer Green Fact Sheet
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5W631DAYTON
Price $749.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.