Steel, Fixed Nozzle Automatic Hand Dryer, Commercial Low Profile Voltage
- Item# 3BU99
- Mfr. Model# 3BU99
- Catalog Page# 1608
- UNSPSC# 47131707
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hand Dryer
- Nozzle Fixed
- Cover Material Steel
- Dryer Activation Automatic
- Color White
- Dry Time 25 sec.
- Voltage Commercial Low Profile
- Amps 15/10/8.7
- ADA Compliant No
- Finish Epoxy
- Air Flow Rate 220 CFM
- Max. Air Temp. 70 Degrees F Above Ambient
- Mounting Wall
- Height 10"
- Depth 4"
- Width 14"
- Watts 1800/2400
- Sound Level dB 74
- Standards cULus Listed
- Includes Cover Removal Tool
Compliance and Restrictions
- Dayton Warm Air Hand Dryer Operating Instructions and Parts Manual
- Dayton Warm Air Hand Dryer Dimensional Drawing
- Dayton Warm Air Hand Dryer Technical Data Sheet
- 3BU99 Wiring Diagram
- Dayton Hand Dryer Cost Savings Analysis Worksheet
- Dayton How to Choose a Hand Dryer
- Dayton Hand Dryer 3BU99 Replacement Parts List
- Dayton 3BU99C Operating Instructions and Parts Manual
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.