Cast Aluminum, Fixed Nozzle Automatic Hand Dryer, Commercial Low Profile, Surface Mount Voltage
- Item# 1GVL8
- Mfr. Model# 1GVL8
- Catalog Page# 1608
- UNSPSC# 47131707
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hand Dryer
- Nozzle Fixed
- Cover Material Cast Aluminum
- Dryer Activation Automatic
- Color White
- Dry Time 30 sec.
- Voltage Commercial Low Profile, Surface Mount
- Amps 8
- ADA Compliant No
- Finish Epoxy
- Air Flow Rate 134 CFM
- Max. Air Temp. 70 Degrees F Above Ambient
- Mounting Wall
- Height 9-7/10"
- Depth 4"
- Width 9"
- Watts 1000
- Sound Level dB 76
- Standards ADA Compliant,cULus
Compliance and Restrictions
- Dayton Warm Air Hand Dryer Operating Instructions and Parts Manual
- Dayton Warm Air Hand Dryer Dimensional Drawing
- Dayton Warm Air Hand Dryer Technical Data Sheet
- 1GVL8 Wiring Diagram
- Dayton Hand Dryer Cost Savings Analysis Worksheet
- Dayton How to Choose a Hand Dryer
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.