H4 Electric Chain Hoist, 1000 lb. Load Capacity, 115/230V, 10 ft. Hoist Lift, 32 fpm
- Item # 3YB90
- Mfr. Model # 3YB90
- Catalog Page # 1091
- UNSPSC # 24101602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Electric Hoist Item Chain Hoist
- Load Capacity 1000 lb.
- Hoist Lift 10 ft.
- Classification H4
- Number of Speeds 1
- Lift Speed 32 fpm
- Motor HP 1
- Voltage 115/230
- Phase 1
- Min. Between Hooks 18"
- Amps @ Low Volts 14.8
- Housing Depth 8-11/16"
- Housing Length 24-3/8"
- Housing Width 8-11/16"
- Brake Multiple Disc Motor
- Clutch Overload Limiting
- Control Ergonomic Nema 3R 24V Push Button Pendant w/Strain Relief
- Control Cord 6 ft.
- Color Red
- Hz 60
- Lubrication Positive, Oil Bath Gear Case, Provides Cooler Operation and Longer Gear Life
- Thermal Protection No
- Standards Metric Rated, Meets or Exceeds ASME/ANSI B30.16 Requirements, comply to the ASME HST-1-2012 Standard, hooks comply to the ASME B30.10 Standard, CSA certified.
- Hoist Mount Hook Mounted - No Trolley
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.