3 Pump HP Grinder Pump, 3-Phase Motor, 72 ft. Shaft Seal
- Item # 12T646
- Mfr. Model # 12T646
- Catalog Page # 2677
- UNSPSC # 40151517
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Grinder Pump
- Pump HP 3
- Voltage - Pumps 240VAC
- Input Phase AC 3
- Discharge NPT 2-1/2" Flanged
- Max Head - Pumps 72 ft.
- Base Material Cast Iron
- Cord Length - Pumps 20 ft.
- Height 30-1/4"
- Diameter 11"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 94
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 89
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 46
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 7
- Max. Liquid Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Motor RPM 3450
- Pump RPM 3450
- Motor Type 3-Phase
- Bearing Type Ball
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 93
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 92
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 85
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 78
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 65
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 30
- Thermal Protection No
- Agency Compliance CUS
- Duty Continous
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Yr.
- GPM of Water @ 35 Ft. of Head 89
- GPM of Water @ 45 Ft. of Head 46
- GPM of Water @ 55 Ft. of Head 7
- Handle No
- Hz 60Hz
- Length 29-1/2" FNPT
- Min. Sump Pit Dia. 24"
- Item - Grinder Pumps Grinder Pump
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.