Glass Filled Polypropylene Hand Operated Drum Pump, Rotary, Ounces per Stroke: Up to 7 GPM @ 115 RPM
- Item # 38Y790
- Mfr. Model # 38Y790
- Catalog Page # 2725
- UNSPSC # 40151529
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hand Operated Drum Pump
- Action Type Rotary
- Housing Material Glass Filled Polypropylene
- Wetted Materials Glass Filled Polypropylene ,304 SS ,Ryton,PTFE
- Discharge Tubing Material 304 SS
- Piston Material Ryton
- For Use With Aggressive Chemicals such as Esters , Alcohols , Bases, Hydrocarbons , Ketones
- GPM 7
- Ounces per Stroke Up to 7 GPM @ 115 RPM
- Max. Viscosity 5000 SSU
- Inlet Size 3/4"
- Outlet Size 3/4"
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size 7/8"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size 1"
- Discharge Tube Length 11"
- Suction Tube Length 42-5/32"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size 1"
- Suction Tube Type 3-Piece Threaded
- Adapter Type 2" Bung
- Adapter Material Cast Iron
- Adapter Dia. 2"
- Features Can be used in both Directions
- Includes Pump Body, SS Discharge and Suction Tube, Cast Iron Bung Nut, Die Cast Aluminum Pump Handle
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 140 Degrees F
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.